Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Everyday

I can’t keep this up
I can’t keep this up
I can’t
I’m can’t do this, I’m f
                                      a
                                            l
                                           l
                                              i
                                                   n
                                                      g
                                                             Apart, ripping at the seams
                                                             You were the stitches holding together my scars
                                                             But I’m coming apart
                                                             And my sutures are nowhere to be found

R.R.

No comments:

Post a Comment